Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What Are Oxygenating Toothpaste

More than a dream ...

I dreamed, I dreamed it was him, I dreamed as if the past and at the same time fururo. He was young, almost adult, with my father we appreciated a beautiful sunset, do not know why she felt that after that day will not see him again. Wanted to tell you how much I admired him, just because the person who planted that seed in my mother that gave me this little gift to exist. Suddenly he told me I was an excellent learner of life and their good teachings. A few seconds later, he rose and said: "There's my daughter's way, and I have to go to him." Just as I imagined it, never see him again, and so happened. I had that feeling of pride to express that desire towards him, love so immense that he had. And I realized at that moment that the words he said to me, another color, soft and calm, he added my soul ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment