Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bella's Camera In New Moon

...





Dance ... here I ... I found something that is very similar to me. When I dance, I feel that I fly, I am full of life, is like dancing on clouds ... and it seems actually very dreamer but when something seems agraderte, there is no other feeling than idealization.

I do not know how it happened, perhaps this concern was awakened by a person who could have loved you with all that intensity of love that dwells within my soul for some time. In short, I started with modern dance and I turned to love, those stretches, jumps, turns ... whole body language that anyone fall in love. Experiment, experiment and more of these artistic experiments in the human body ... confusing and at the same time clear and precise, I showed that side-transparent so little I used to have, and so far I'm learning to be transparant, to stop being afraid of who I am, to show that every millimeter of my body, there is a little spark of life. Then I learned to fly aerial dance, a wonderful experience, it made me feel at some point, which could be those stars with which always dreaming. Knowing that you can dance between fabrics from above, is truly amazing, the soft feel of these fine fabrics at times makes me feel that they embraced, as if penetrated my skin and started to own myself, never thought making moves do. I was amazed and a bit shocked to know and realize that I had made those moves so unusual to me, that I was able to dance on canvas, and I really felt that what I am, born at last. Shortly after I learned about African dance, the movements are much more expressive, clear every type of dance is expressed in different ways, "but the African, in my opinion, is not only a dance, but all a culture, a life story. I soaked a piece of that culture and I keep looking to see what else this is all about. I feel full and if you just knew this morning, he must have felt my walking, my dance, and everything that surrounds my body language ...

love to know that I love dancing, although I still have far to go, learn and experiment. Keep looking until you find that my body just danced, and I follow his footsteps. I will continue with this until I ceased to be, because that's what I chose and that's what makes a bit of concern such body ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment