Friday, March 20, 2009

Real Hidden Knife Blueprints

Vivre pleinement: où est-il possible? Streaming




Trying to live in town, is a question of adaptation of each human being. This has advantages and disadvantages at the same time. It seems important that we analyze these situations because it appears to many to be something very unremarkable. In addition, it is a very tempting idea to live in a big city, and there are many people who prefer this type of life. In my opinion, living in a city whose movement is responsive permanently, it can be exhausting and stressful noise Constant cars, the hectic life, environmental pollution and a terrible depression may be disadvantages.

On the other hand, some advantages of living in the city resident in the concentration of the major services we need is to say the movement in some institutions is shorter if you live in a city / district / area that has all the services as a cinema, supermarket, shops, restaurants, among other things. Without doubt, for me these "benefits" are things so superficial and not really necessary. Therefore, I think we found a greater number of reasons not to live in big cities. We can adapt, yes, but I feel we must go through a process more painful than if you live in the countryside or in another place a little quieter. Bernard-Henri says that living in a city means being free, ie, why live in the countryside if you can live freely in the city. I dare say that I am not quite agree with this view, since human beings can adapt to any environment as needed. The vision of each person is different, you can feel the freedom anywhere according to our needs. I can say that it is impossible to live in the city because I am aware that I do not like big cities, but that is my point of view. The city is not made for me when I travel to Mexico, I feel tired, anxious, I'm not at my place, I see very little. Once I finish my studies, I decided to leave quickly Xalapa. Although I mind my city, I think to visit from time to time, but I would like my life is going on in a quieter area, where the madness does not reign stress.

Finally I understand the desire to belong to such places, filled with skyscrapers, yet I sometimes feel that life is promised that there will not be satisfactory. However, life can live it as is preferred, it is a right or a free decision. The idea is to feel completely full and happy to live in place that will allow us to live quietly. The place of our dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment