Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cancer Inside My Nose?

THE WINNING TEAM.


I've always been "sidereal" by football fever in this country.
An unchanging fervor and devotion in which each team's supporters note the defeats and victories to the bone. Heart pounding fists and bitten, bitter tears, nerves and skin-deep emotion to the fullest.
The victories are celebrated and applauded until exhaustion. A hodgepodge of people possessed by the infectious joy of the hordes, a sea that reaches such high levels that give life to the adage that "the madness begins with joy." Shouts proof throats, euphoria, joy joyful.
And the defeat, the defeat by tapping the other end, leads them to anger, an anger outburst and sadness deep through an impotent despair, a despair and bitter grief.

I have not seen many games, but infected by the general optimism, some time I have attended games leading teams. I am amazed at the vehemence with which people applaud the goals. Amateur referees who whistle before failures, denouncing the penalties and "hors-jeu" peppering the displays of shouting and rude invective and sold the incompetent professional referees and players cursed "with what they earn, they could run a little ". Men unable to climb eight steps followed, inflamed with a holy rage, brandishing a fist giving them understand that this ball would do terrible things, miracles and even wonders.

And I looked, and I look at ...

I've heard of people who stopped eating because his team had lost. I've heard of people who put a screen to watch football on the day of your wedding. I've heard of people who have burned their neighborhood infrastructure for football. I have heard of baby's boom for a victory of a team ... I've heard a thousand follies just for football.

In Dahomey, the thing is a bit of a joke, as usual. In my village, located in the center of the country, the major parties is also a matter of expectation. Everyone moves into the area chanting slogans for each team. Cars honking, people shouting and singing, humming deafening ... But to the question "What is your team?" everyone answers the same. "I am the winning team."

All this comes from the fact that after the game, the winning team offers a banquet with drinks of all kinds, food and free beer ... a party that only accepts those who are or have team t with the team logo. And problems of the rich, poor solutions. Everyone has shirts of the two teams. And in local interviews before the game, freaks, fans, fanatics and fans always answer with a big smile: "I I am the winning team. " Because nobody wants to make clear that after his penchant for not refuse entry to the banquet. Each

encourages his team before and during the game. And then put the shirt of the winning team and they all end up at the banquet celebrating the victory of the winning team. "

My uncle, a great philosopher dilettante, always said that this was the secret of happiness and enjoy all that a loss will not prevent you from participating in a feast.
And do not think I do not know how to live the passion of football. We live well here, with shouts and noise. Only the way of life the end is different. Everybody is the winner. And everyone always has fun because in football there is always a winner.

And I wonder what team I am.

Well, the winning team. I do not know to be from another computer.

http://yaivi.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment