Monday, September 6, 2010

Cydia Source Pokemon Roms

THAN A YEAR IN WHITE NO MATA IF survive ...

German Pavilion of the International Exhibition of Barcelona Ludwig Mies van der Rohe




The fact that here in two weeks I moved the suitcase for me to Valencia made me think of the time I was living in Barcelona. Life in the city was a period of reflection helped me to clarify many doubts, many leave behind prejudices and make the decision more difficult and also most important I've taken so far to change the architecture to fine arts.
So, although my experience of that year brought me more headaches than anything else and more than one sleepless night, I left myself with good memories: Because you never forget how I discovered each Barcelona neighborhoods (and their festivals!) with Julia, as I know Lleida, one of the most beautiful and welcoming where I was, nor the opportunity to attend an opera at the Liceu for the price of five dollars and metro ticket "Royal Palace-Lyceum; long hours in the pavilion by Mies van der Rohe, as we were suddenly singing a song of Elvis in a karaoke Chinese restaurant, and how to us desestresar examination, corriem with outstretched arms and crying through the middle of the Diagonal, while ricotta women who rose every day to walk the dog (dogs branded as not!) coat with a group of us watched with the same face of weariness.
But I will never forget is that last evening with Marta (pity that many other people I could not say goodbye as m'haguera liked because they were traveling in Berlin ...), as I give my first box, as we laugh at the lady of the ice cream stop the Triangle and how we lost the quarter ... And especially the way we say goodbye at the station Metro Plaza Catalonia, one on each side of platform (Green Line-I direction "Zona Universitaria"; her direction "New Trinity"), as if we went to see the next morning in class, but knowing it might not We return to see (at least enough time). I
good ink over the years I'll forget the names of many people I had the opportunity to meet, but never erase from my memory certain details such as the smile of Julia fireproof, eyes blue Martha jokes about some Mallorcan undecipherable talk, review of lessons before an exam Hoffmann, Victor Armengol and competitiveness, Guillaume serenity, the elegance of Robert English, casting for television commercials of Adriana, travel Bru, how we laughed when the teacher of composition remained blank at half explanation, the so gracious to George explained or extravagant dress by Marc ...
Despite last month but I can not help thinking this every time I read a Chinese newspaper that an artist is full of coffee and milk pools pavilion by Mies van der Rohe, who prostitutes or invade Boqueria Diagonal flying transformed into a boulevard. However, the bitter feeling m'envaeix consider the possibility that they do not remind me the day I feel the noon news that the planning is done with the last beach along the coast of Castellón.

0 comments:

Post a Comment