Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best Clash Day Outfit

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

When just one year, we take stock of gains and losses and we are amazed at how quickly it has passed year and the amount of things we've experienced. We also count the good, the bad, comparing each year ... and it's sad, because in the end, many Sometimes we just look at the things we have done well.

And so, on a date so designated, here are all my excuses to 2009. I thought it was a horrible year and now with my balance, things did not add up.

When finished in 2009, I was glad. And I was glad because she left me exhausted, exhausted and sad. Left me exhausted, emotional bumps, the depths professionals, emotional wreck ... I dismissed with solemnity, jubilee and commemoration to 2009 because he considered it a bad year. I accused him with shouts and jeers of my failed relationship status, because I let alone dancing, when my gentleman suddenly disappeared from my arms. I blame between bellowing and crying because I left with debts, emotional debts, but debts to the end of the day. I was angry because it took a lot of people that I wanted, I removed from my life off some friends who could have been plethoric. He took them all, all those friendships. And I have still so new that could put names, faces and places ... I shouted to 2009 because I left wanting to flee, leaving everything, leaving, to get away ... I dismissed

2009 with a ceremony with the same exultation that if the dance of the fire in question. And I spent the first days of 2010, happily sniffing to see if he could see it in the air all the good things that fate I reserved. Like those years I still remember with a smile. Now I realize that's not the years, but us. The blame for our ills, we live has the maturity and responsibility that every year add up.

And just like in the continuity of my concerns, the 2010 was the continuation of 2009. Consecutive years and not leap but just looking and square. I was very disappointed when I saw that 2010 was just a year. My thousand new proposals, they were in new proposals. My thousand wishes stayed desires. I expected things, changes, personal rush ... But it was only in 2010 that continues to 2009. Followed loss as always, but with one more year. I kept feeling like always, and I was on the eve of another year, just as in 2009, trying to digest the darkness that loomed over my moons.
Year of tsunamis, hurricanes and I tiles on a side to side. Year of trivia that keep us from our daily lot. 2010, year of drought, years of frustration, of embarrassment, heartbreak and of blandness, years of discussions, a high degree of nervousness and self-incrimination. Year ominous dismal year. Yes! Also I hated 2010.

And so I present my excuses to 2009. And I'm not expecting anything in 2011. Say that:

Satisfaction Rating = Level of Need - Grade Expectations.

The higher is the level of expectations, the lower the satisfaction that are inversely bundled. For this I have very low expectations for this 2011. I do not expect any miracles. I do not expect anything. I do not want to order anything. I do not want any purpose, nothing. Let me see if I can serve, because I know that in fever the night of 31, one begins to desire great things, without restraint, without realizing the expectations start to rise also in turn are bundled with champagne glasses .

just want a new year, give me what I need and does not depend on my expectations.

I could wish many things but I just wish the new year give you what you need ... Everything.

HAPPY 2011!

http://yaivi.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment