Monday, November 8, 2010

Smelling Cheerleaders Feet

FOR ALL THOSE WHOM THE FALL sad

Although I know that these past few weeks I have dropped a bit this space (it must be said that has sat for lack of time, which continues to be good, means that tedium has not not me yet) Now I return to the blog post them a letter very good song by Timbaland Tarragona ... Enjoy!

  the evening is when  
 're as tired  
  and do not know what to do and you get set 
And you're very alone and noise vanishes, And watch the street

And not many people

I change the sounds and all seems dead. I would shout loudly

What the hell are you to
the evening you are sad, and I do not know where to go
you prepare a Whisky And it pretends

I can finish a cigarette without desire aflame
smoking and turn off and soon you become a axiecar
and suddenly you are afraid of
sentirte so empty, you go to the pub

I can not find anyone and goes out into the street and start running
And you wind was drying the tears
seems tired and you stop with the nose full of mucus
t'empatxes
and night and breathe loud, strong, strong, strong.

the evening is when you as tired, and do not know what to do
And you get very lonely and you're set
And the noise fades away, and watch the street
And not many people

0 comments:

Post a Comment